Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving...

I would have to say that I am thankful that I am not crazy like the rest of my family. I cannot even begin to tell about this past weekend. Good news though I finished my book review for the school news paper! And no it wasn't on Harry Potter! I wrote it on Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber, which has to be one of my newest favorites!

Just like I knew the turkey was dry and the apple pie was burnt. I don't even want to go onto what the pumpkin pie was like...Grandma forgot half the sugar...But it should be okay with a lot of cool whip. *shakes head* It never gets old.

I have now almost finished reading Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan. It is book seven in the Wheel of Time series. It took me about six months to pick it up again because chapters 10-12 were quite boring. I guess I should see how it ends...

No comments: