Monday, May 19, 2008

Insanity At Its Best

The title for this blog entry pretty much says it all.

First things first. I am almost done with my senior year of high school....Thank God! This year has been crazy. From advisory to our stupid senior project (one word: tri-fold) and between not having a place to eat at lunch this year has rocked! *sarcasm noted* And I even had a meltdown...In front of my whole Spanish 2 class (okay, so there are only 16 people in my Spanish class...jeez).

Second, a close family friend, who has had cancer, now has cancer in their brain. I'm praying for them but even I know the end is near. I just have to be thankful for all the good times I have spent with them.

Third, I just had the best weekend ever! My cousin was over at my grandparents house and I got to go and see her! It was so much fun. We went to Prince Caspian together and (warning!! spoiler alert) we both agreed that Susan and Caspian should not get together! And the added battle scene was totally unnecessary, even if it was awesome. Other than that the movie was great! We also spent most of Saturday night watching You Tube videos...Salad Fingers was quite interesting, but not needed, if you know what I mean.

I also introduced Twilight to my cousin and hopefully she will try and read the book and become as hooked as I now am. The only sad thing is that they aren't filming the movie in Forks...I have acutally been there and I find it a little sad that they couldn't have at least gone there for some of the movie.

My friend and I are going to see Prince Caspian tonight for only a dollar! I can't wait to see it again! It was so much fun the last time with my cousin and I really do enjoy seeing hot males on the big screen...LOL!

No comments: