Tuesday, May 27, 2008

12 Bobby Pins and Babies

Okay, so the title of this blog is a little stranger than usual. The 12 bobby pins reference is from this past weekend when I went to senior Prom (well duh! I'm a senior). It took 12 bobby pins and a hair clip to keep my hair up in a french twist (not to mention a ton of hair spray). I have washed my hair two times (Sunday and Monday) and I still have hair spray in my hair.

Nice picture huh? This was my hair all done up nice and pretty. I loved it. (Many thanks to Jen's Mom!)

Prom was great! I was in a gorgeous dress and I got to wear high heels, which made my about 6' tall, but that is beside the point. I had a great time with my friends and I wish that my senior year doesn't end next week.

Now, babies on the other hand is a little more strange. There is only one baby in question and that is my English teacher's baby girl that she had on April 13, 2008. She is the cutest thing ever and I got to hold her today! She is so little and so precious and I enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: