Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Math, Homework and Ex-Boyfriend = Mental Ticks

Hey! It is the second week of college for me! I am having a lot of fun, if you don't account for the homework and trying to relearn factoring in a different way...

I have three class as the local community college and they take up a ton of time. I have news for those of you out there who don't know this already: Never take and English class and a Math class at the same time in college. It is a time sucker. I really, really like my English class. My prof. is so funny. I am also taking study skills 101. Class starts everyday with a useless fact and a stupid joke. Today's useless fact was that people who live in the city have thicker nose hair than those who live in the country. There were some very disgusted girls. I thought it was funny. I also have Math 97 because I scored too low on the compass test to get into a college level math class, but then again I also suck at math.

Seeing as I am taking English and Math at the same time I have hardly enough time left after homework to do anything fun. Like writing my blog! *shakes head* I know, it's very sad. I will also have a job soon. I have orientation for work tomorrow. I think work will be fun and I'm going to be working with at least one person that I know.

Now, the part that most likely caught your eye. My ex-boyfriend. I haven't seen him or talked to him since he graduated from high school in 2007. But oh wait! We go to the same local college now and I saw him today. My heart started to beat faster and I was panicking on the inside while I talked to him. I kept my cool on the outside, just like and Aes Sedai from the Wheel of Time series. It was a short conversation, but it left me all brain scrambled the rest of the day. Sounds great, huh?

So, college is awesome (except for the small possibility of running into my ex again) and I love my classes, excluding the homework. I think this school year is going to be fun.

No comments: