Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back From Girls State

So I'm just going to start this with saying that if you are a junior and you aren't sure about doing Girls State, just go for it. It was one of the greatest things in my life and wish I could do it again. Even though there were no guys. Only downside. *grins*

Payment for Girls State: $70
Gray T-Shirt: $5
White T-Shirt: $1
Experience of a Life Time: Priceless

That is pretty much what I have to say, you make a ton of friends and you have a ton of fun while you are learning about your government. It couldn't have been more fun. I have met more people this last week than I have at school and I'm keeping I'm keeping in touch with all of them. And now I'm back home and things are great. I have more confidence in my self and I feel like I can make a change in the world. Well that is all for now!

No comments: