Monday, June 18, 2007

Hell in the form of babysitting.

Today would have been fine if babysitting wasn't on my agenda today. The devil came in the form of a ten-month-old and a four-year-old. The minute the ten-month-old got to my house she wouldn't stop crying. Then she wouldn't take her bottle. On top of that she decided to stand, fall and then bite her lip. Her lip then bled, and bled, and bled until she went to sleep.

The four-year-old on the other hand wanted to play this, and play that. *shakes head* She would choose one game say "this is fun" and then a minute later say "I don't want to play anymore." And like most four-year-olds she was forever asking "why?" and "what are you doing?" and "can I have more pizza rolls?" It was quite a long day.

At least it is over for today...I just have a few more weeks until I go to Maine for my cousin's wedding. Which I am looking forward to. Also I cannot wait until July 21 for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

That is all for now! TTFN!

No comments: