Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Nightmare Continues

So let's just say that since the last time that I had a post things went seriously down hill, except for the weekend. The weekend was great!

Friday my friend from out of town came and we went to my other friend's house where we made the best tasting brownies on the face of this planet! They were made from brownie mix with M&Ms and chocolate chips in them. We even made a chocolate chip cookie dough frosting! They were amazing!!

Saturday and Sunday were then spent going shoping at various places that included a $46 trip to the dollar store and Wal*Mart. Fun fun! We also got henna tatoos. It was great.

Now this past week it went back to pracitcally hell. Yup, more babysitting. Why did my mother even sign me up for this?? It is my sister that usually does this kind of thing, not me! *sobs* At least she was home this week to help, but she has a cold and an ear ache. *head desk and more sobbing*

I'm just hoping that next week gets better...I know it won't, but I can hope, right? *shakes head*

That's all for now...

No comments: