Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not that this is new news...

I am a terrible blogger, but as I have said on my other blog (that I started over the summer and seem to be paying more attention to) I am going to try and post once a week. As a college student who has found tumblr in the last year, this might be difficult for me. As this blog doesn't get much attention, I might slack off...hopefully not though.

I'm hoping to turn this blog into a space for some of my writing and try to get in the habbit of writing everyday. So if I seem to be saying weird things, it might not be from my personal point of view. I might also post some angsy life posts that I don't want people to see (like I said before, this blog doesn't get very many views). If I dissapear then I will have failed in my blogging related resolution. Which will make me sad *sad face inserted here*

Hopefully things will be nice and fun and shiney on here once again (I promise that I won't do any more fire chasing...it was scary the last time).

No comments: