Saturday, January 28, 2012

Original Characters from Original Story are Making Noise

From a scene that I haven't totally figured out because Kristen is halfway across the country in this part of the story...maybe she flew home to see her best friend/cousin? Anyway, here is Alice and Kristen having a chat.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The room was lit with a single tall lamp in the corner. I was sitting on the floor and Kristen was sitting on my bed. I hadn't seen her in months and I was glad to see her. The only problem was that these weren't the best circumstances  to be visiting me under.

"Arthur is a douche. Why did I ever date him and why has he come back to screw with my life?" I asked my cousin.

Kristen looked up from the magazine she was looking at. "Sweetie, he never got over you."

"Well I got over him just fine. What his his problem? It was high school for crying out loud. And now something is going on between him and Ryan and I think Kara is involved."

Kristen raised a brow at me. "Kara? That hyper blond girl you and Ryan seem to have become acquainted with? That Kara?"

"Do I know any other Karas? No, I don't think so."

"What does Ryan have to say about all of this?"

I looked down at my hands, "I haven't talked to Ryan in a while," I said sheepishly.

"Why not? You two are friends." Kristen paused and I swear I heard her say "Could be more if you both made up your minds..." under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

Kristen gave me her innocent grin, "Oh nothing."

No comments: